Friday 2 September 2022

This is Halloween Challenge

A new month, so a new challenge starting over at This is Halloween.

This is Halloween is a Halloween and/or Gothic themed Monthly Challenge.
So both themes are accepted all year round!



This month I made two cards.

I grabbed a couple of my embossing folders out, these two are by Sizzix.
Cut some card stock slightly smaller than my card front, still in black and put through my Big Shot to get a great card front.
I used some ephemera by Ephemoire and some by Tim Holtz.
I used my Black Soot distress ink and sponged the edges of  images and adhered onto my embossed card with glue and foam dots.
I then adhered this onto my card front.

I love the effect of the embossing for my backgrounds.

I hope you get a chance to play along with us - enter here.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant Halloween cards and love the embossed backgrounds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete