Thursday 15 September 2022

It's all about you!

This month's Sparkles Monthly Challenges #156 is Mushroom's and other Fungi.


This month I made an adorable Gift Tag!

Goodness, how stinkin' cute is that cup with the Mushroom in it!
I was lucky enough to grab this year's 2022 Daphne's Diary on clearance at my Newsagent's and knew this was just perfect for this month's challenge. I bought it purely to cut up as it has sooo many great images in it that I can use.
I picked a black tag from my stash to make a gift tag with.
I fussy cut my image and then set it aside to create my background on my tag.
I decided to use my Rose Revival stencil (for the first time) by Colour Blast with some Distress Oxide inks. I can't tell you how beautiful this turned out in real life, and why have I not used it before!
I adhered my cup and then also used one of my sayings from a Uniquely Creative cut-apart in my stash.

I look forward to seeing your take on the theme.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment