Thursday 22 September 2022

Pretty as a Picture

Are you ready for a new month's Challenge over at Arty Divas Challenge Blog.

This month's theme as always is "Anything Goes", doesn't get any easier than that does it!

This month we are playing with Pretty as a Picture, and Pink Ephemera Sheet 1 by our resident sponsor Lilli Rain Designs.                   


  
I decided this month I was going to create a journal page in my junk journal.
I printed my images and sponged the edges with Walnut Stain distress ink.
I then grabbed my Watermark Stamp set by Bee Arty and used both Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo distress inks to stamp them on my journal page. 
I then placed my images where I wanted them and stamped them as well.
I then adhered them onto my page.
Lastly, I grabbed some labels I have from a Coffee Adamo Prints file in my stash and used two of them.

Now you have seen what I have done, it's your turn! I look forward to seeing your entry in our Challenges.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous journal page and love the beautiful Vintage image and papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete