Monday 12 September 2022

RIP Ma'am

History making with the loss of our Queen this week.
Such sad sad news to wake up and learn our Queen, Head of State, had passed.


My Porch Prints gave us a beautiful file in memory of the Queen, and I felt with Michelle Grant's Affinity Image for this months challenge, was a perfect match.


For the opposite page, I used one of Karen Yates Rainbow Lyrical Wallpapers.
After tearing the edges and adhering down, I just had to add an appropriate stamp saying.
Love this saying that is in one of my Jaded Blossom sets.

It will be very interesting to see how the future pans out, not just for the Royal family, but for us in the Commonwealth too. 

RIP Ma'am, thank you for your dedicated Service. 
You will be sorely missed. xoxo

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment