Saturday 24 September 2022

Creative Warriors Inspiration #4

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is using the New Release Mini Pack Girl Power by Michelle Grant. 
 

I used another mop up page in my journal and decided to use both pages this time.
I toned the colours done by adding a white gesso wash over them.
I used some Uniquely Creative stamps with my black ink and stamped around the pages.
I used my Party Lights stencil by Bee Arty with some black acrylic paint to add some interest and grounding for my girls to my pages. 
I fussy cut two of the girls from Michelle's pack and placed them on pages where I thought I would like them, as well as some of the words from the pack as well. Once I had them how I wanted them, I decided I needed something in the middle of the page to bring it all to one paint.
I got my Wings & Things #1 Add On Pack and used one of the butterflies I had printed on tissue paper.
I then removed them all and laid down some white Gesso before adhering my pieces back down.
Lastly I used my Inktense pencils and normal pencils to add colour to my girls. 
 
Well, I hope I have inspired you as I know I inspired myself!

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous journal pages and love the beautiful stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete