Sunday 3 March 2024

Whimsical Birdcages Birthday Tag

Have you seen the wonderful designs over at Christine's Etsy Shop AandJjDesigns yet?
(If you prefer Shopify, she has opened up there as well AandJjDesigns.)
I am excited to be a part of her Creative Team and to inspire you along the way. I will share links to the Etsy Shop to keep it simpler for me.

My first project I have made a Birthday tag for my daughter. Her card I will share in a few days time when she has received it.




I have used the Whimsical Birdcages Clip Art file.
After choosing my cage, I printed it twice the same size. The first print I used one of my Tag Dies and cut out. The second print I fussy cut the berries and then smaller owl. I adhered with foam tape to sit up from the original image tag. I then applied Glossy Accents onto them to make them pop. Once dry, I added some sari ribbon and tied in a bow.

As an added bonus - the Etsy Shop is currently having a 50% off Sale, so click on the link and grab your cages!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment