Monday 11 March 2024

Mehhh

Mixed Media Monday 2024 and my next page of my Junk Journal Planner which is the 2nd page of June. 

I have now sewn my signature into my cover so having to now do my pages as in the planner instead of sliding it out and having it less bulky. Still it's okay, lol, except my 2nd signature is slightly up a bit, but hey, it's handmade so one of a kind!   



I used some more left over papers from Scrapping Clearly's Sweet Kiwi Foundations pack from my Alchemist Junk Journal classes last year. 
Combined this with Bee Arty's new Border Queen stamp and Rustic Harlequin stencil. I also used Colour Blast Lovely Lilac Colour Paste.
The tag I used another girl I found on Pintrest, printed off and cut to a tag. Transparency sheet (Sweet Kiwi Foundations) I trimmed and adhered with a eyelet then tied some sari ribbon through it. My velum paper (Sweet Kiwi Foundations) I stitched around to make a pocket and then stitched onto the page and popped my tag in.  
I also used a diecut frame and glittery sticker from my stash.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment