Sunday 24 March 2024

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 41

For me second Inspiration Post this month for Michelle's Creative Warriors, I have created a layout using one of the girls from the Chill Art Image pack by Michelle Grant.


I have been playing with Distress Oxide inks and my Gel plate so thought why not do it direct onto my journal page.....so if you don't like sharp lines, then this probably isn't for you. I myself don't mind them as this is my journal and my journey.
I was undecided whether to place my book directly over the gel plate or to turn the gel plate up and place it on my page.....well yes, I did the turn your book upside down and go with it technique. I quite like it offset and then inked up my gel plate again and dabbed as it were around the white border to give it a more rustic type look.
I adhered my girl and sentiment and then got out my Art my Marlene Mixed Media Play stamp set and stamped around my pages.
Lastly I thought my girl needed some colour, so I used 2 of Tim Holtz Distress Crayons to give her a lift.

Instead of a black line around the border, I moved the Stormy Sky ink pad around the edges of the pages to break it up a bit.

I hope I have inspired you just a little bit.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment