Friday 8 March 2024

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 40

I created a layout using Michelle's Peace Art Image pack for my 2nd March Inspiration Post for Michelle's Creative Warriors.


I love how she turned out.
I started with adhering some ripped up tissue paper I had stencilled with excess ink, some book pages and washi tape. Also some washi tape stickers from my stash.
I then added some stencilling using a black ink pad and then some acrylic paints. 
My stencil is Studio Lights "Ripped and Stains" Grunge Collection Mask.
Stamping with grey and brown ink pads and then adhering my girl and saying.
My stamps are 2 size Crosses from Scrap FX.
I added some acrylic paint to my girl as an eye attracting point. 
Lastly some doodling for a border around it.
LOL, perfect saying as the pen border almost did my head in! Thankfully it doesn't need to be straight.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment