Monday 18 March 2024

Shake it Off

Mixed Media Monday 2024 and my next page of my Junk Journal Planner which is the back cover page of my first signature.


Oh my, how gorgeous is that girl! or creepy as my crafty friend says. Yes, I did find her on Pintrest.
I just had to make a page with her in my planner! and what better page then one facing the cover page of the second signature. I have yet to create it, but already I know it will be to do with Christmas as it will be starting July through to December! It will be such a contrast.

Anyway, I used some chipboard roses and off cut pieces from Scraftbookingncraft which I used some Finnabair coloured texture paste on. I also added some wording bits of a 49 and Market rubon set to give it some interest. On my roses, I rubbed some Finnabair wax to help blend in a touch with the wax I rubbed around the image.
I also used a paper and a fabric flower from my stash.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment