Sunday 24 December 2023

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 35

Merry Christmas! 

If you are like me and unfortunately have to work tomorrow, then you will be having Christmas Dinner with your family like me!

So as not to keep you, a short posting for my last project to inspire you in 2023. 


I created a Cover for my Junk Journal Planner for 2024 using a Woolies Christmas Paper Bag!
LOL, this way the spine and back as well as inside covers don't really need decorating as the baubles design is all over it!
I used a Mash Up of two old Releases, one of the girls from Accept by Gracie Grant along with a Books Pattern from Book Lover by Elisa Ablett.
I added some texture with coloured paste through a stencil designed by Michelle Grant for Bee Arty, the Range is called Full Circle.
Also added some stamping from stamp set and a die cut from die in the range. 
I also used one of my favourite dies and cut that as well as some glitter stars and gold thickener Numbers Stickers.
The sentiment is from Gracie's set and I added a piece of ruffled black lace to it.

Well, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a safe passage into 2024!

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment