Friday 8 December 2023

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 34

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is using the New Release December/January Challenge Image Reflective Prelude by Michelle Grant.


I used  the black and white image on plain copy paper and adhered to my journal pages.
I added some stencilling using one of Michelle's new stencils from Bee Arty and also one of her new dies from the same collection.
My girls are coloured with mica powders from Bee Arty and Lindy's Magicals, which I also used to colour my die cuts.
I used some white gesso to soften my edges around the girls and try to blend them in a bit better.
I used a black paint pen and a stencil from Natalie May for my words and then lastly I doodled a border around the edges.

Well, I hope I have inspired you to look at your packs a little but differently.

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment