Monday 4 December 2023

Nutcracker Napkin ideas

Well hello again!
Time for my next project for Scrapbookingncraft, and with Christmas just around the corner, I thought I would make some Cutlery Holders for Christmas Dinner.



I mean seriously, how stinkin cute are they! and super easy to make.

I used one of Alexis' Christmas Toy Soldiers Assorted Sizes Paper Napkins from the Scrapbookingncraft Shop along with a die and stamp set from Jaded Blossom.

So while I was playing with the napkin, I decide to also do a page in my Junk Journal.




My toy soldiers are on two different types of tea bags. So cool to see the different effects.
I used the Double Daisy 6 x 4 stencil to add some interest behind my stamped sentiment.
And seeing that one is a pocket, I made some tags to pop in them.
My nice sparkly baubles are 2 of the 4 White Mixed Media cardstock Bauble Swirls (small) set that I have used Glittered embossing powder and heat set. Love how they turned out.

If I have you looking at your napkins in a different way at Christmas, let me know, and be sure to share what you did with them!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment