Sunday 10 December 2023

Exhale, Inhale Tag / Bookmark

Well hello again!
I previously showed you my Toy Soldier's Cutlery Holders and Journal page Christmas Dinner for Scrapbookingncraft
Today I am sharing with you a tag I made that could be used as a bookmark as well.


For my tag, I used a chipboard piece from a mixed pack I got - looks to me to be a Lotus shape and coloured it with gold acrylic paint.
I used 2 shades of blue acrylic paint to start my background on my tag. I then used a 3rd blue with the Rock Pools stencil and gold acrylic paint with the Small Squares Distressed stencil.
I then used the Square Set of foam stamps to add some more interest.
I adhered the lotus and then doodled the words exhale, inhale going in and out from my lotus.
I added some gold acrylic paint to the edges of my tag.
Lastly I added some sari ribbon and my tag is complete to gift or use as a bookmark.
I am loving those blues!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment