Wednesday 7 February 2024

Blessed with You

Can you believe we are in the second month of the new year! I mean really, where has it gone!

Today I am sharing my project for Scrapbookingncraft.


I used one of my favourite stencils (okay, my favourite) Repeating Circles by using my Spray through the stencil onto tissue paper. Once dry I adhered to a cardstock matt. I was given a stamp set that had a great saying, perfect for my husband. "I am Blessed with you at my side", so stamped that in black ink directly onto my tissue. 
Using one of my dies, I cut a frame from black cardstock and adhered over my tissue to give a lovely frame without taking the focus off my stencil work.
I used one of Mel's chipboard pieces Man with Cogs (small) and left it as is, adhering to the side.
Lasty, I adhered this onto my cream card base.

Now I have the perfect card to give hubby for Valentine's Day! Who said it had to be red and flowery!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment