Saturday 4 February 2023

Steampunk Love Altered Paint Brush

This month I did my first ever Altered Paint Brush for my project to inspire you using the greyhound from the Steampunk Jewel It file by Gecko Galz.



I stayed on this month's Customer Challenge Theme of Steampunk Love.

I created this piece of art in Loving Memory our beloved Bee Jay. Hard to believe it's been over 3 years now since our boy went over the rainbow bridge.

I have used a few different Finnabair moulds with resin and then after painting with gesso, I used their waxes on them as well. 

I hope you like them and are inspired to join in on one of our many challenges this month.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. WOW love the fabulous Steampunk paintbrush-brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete