Sunday 19 February 2023

Creative Warriors 2022 Calendar - April

If you have Michelle's Creative Warriors 2022 Calendar, you can repurpose the months and enter the Challenge over on the Facebook page.

I adore this image from Michelle Grant, which is the April spread.


I used a few of my washi tapes from Your Creative Studio, along with some book pages to create my background.
To fill in the gaps, I used my distress paints in coordinating colour that Michelle used.
Added some stamping and splots.
Lastly I used a saying from Michelle Grant Design by Karen Yates - Little Word Bits #2.

I hope you like it, although I don't blog too much these days, I still create, and admit I am more likely to pop it on my Instagram account as it is much quicker.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great journal page and fabulous image,love the strips of book pages-I 'm not on instagram.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete