Wednesday 8 February 2023

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 14

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is using the New Release Challenge Pack for February called Modern Misses by Annette Gearside. 
 

I used leftover ink and created my rainbow type layout.
I printed my modern miss on copy paper and fussy cut and adhered to my page.
I printed the flowers on rice paper and again fussy cut and adhered to page.
I used my Neo II Crayons and a water brush and coloured my images.
Lastly I added a saying from one of my many Uniquely Creative Cut-a-parts.

So much fun! 

Well, I hope I have inspired you to try this month's Challenge and join us over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see your projects.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment