Saturday 11 February 2023

Gecko Galz Customer Challenge

Have you entered this month's Customer Challenge over at Gecko Galz yet?
The theme is Steampunk Love.




I have again used my Altered Diary and created a double layout which could also be stand alone pages.
I used 2 of the Steampunk ATC Collection images for my backgrounds and then 2 of the images from Steampunk Jewel It for my Cat and Ape. 
I added some die cuts and inked around the edges.
My background on my pages are using texture paste and distress oxide inks over texture die cuts I cut out. I have then used these same die cuts on my page as well.
I can't recall who my words are from but they were sitting in my stash and fit the theme prefectly.

Did I inspire you?  Don't forget you have until the 29th to get your entry blogged and onto the blog page. Why not try an image from the Newsletter freebies as well.
It really is worth the try to have some fun and maybe win $25 to spend in the store along your way!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great textured backgrounds and love the Steampunk images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete