Friday 24 February 2023

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 15

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is a Mash Up of Michelle Grant's Crowned pack and Gracie Grant's Accept pack. 


Wouldn't you know it, a spelling mistake...nevermind, I can live with it, as no-one is perfect, right!

I started with the right page having some leftover paint brayered on it with that pink, so thought that would be a nice frame to start off with.
I grabbed on my new Bee Arty stencils and used my teal acrylic paint and popped it on both sides of both pages to give it a bit of grounding and connection.
I then used a few rolls of washi tape and put some of that around my pages too.
I then cut a couple of circles in half that I had left over and placed them around my page until I found a good balance for them.
I adhered both my girls and after applying a clear gesso on them, I used my Neo II crayons with a aqua brush and popped some colour on them.
After then putting my saying down, I used a normal black pen and doodled a border.
 
Pretty happy with, mistakes and all.

Well, I hope I have inspired you to look at your packs a little but differently.

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous journal pages,great backrounds and sentiment-love the images-I wouldn't have even noticed the spelling mistake to be honest lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant journal page, the background blends so well with the images which are great and I wouldn't have noticed the spelling either. Powerful sentiment, just perfect Michelle x

    ReplyDelete