Wednesday 11 January 2023

Through the Looking Glass

Have you entered this month's Customer Challenge over at Gecko Galz yet?
The theme is Through the Looking Glass.

This month I decorated my Monthly Planner for my project to inspire you using the  by Gecko Galz. LOL, I am trying to be more organised this year.....wish me luck!



I may have gotten carried away with my stenciling......down the rabbit hole I went!

My gorgeous Alice & Mad Hatter image is from the Alice's Travels to Wonderland pdf.
My washi strips are from a background by Gecko Galz in a DT kit I got.

Super fun to jazz up a dull boring page! 

I hope I have inspired you, and now it's your turn to show me what you can do this month - you have until the 29th to get your entry blogged and onto the blog page. Why not try an image from the Newsletter freebies as well.
It really is worth the try to have some fun and maybe win $25 to spend in the store along your way!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment