Tuesday 3 January 2023

Just Journal January 2023 - Day 3

Day 3 prompt for Just Journal : A Colour.

I chose the colour Burgandy as it goes well with the page opposite it.


I decided to go Monotone with my Kaisercolour Burgandy so I have ended up with 7 shades. The original from the tube, then 3 with black shades and 3 with white shades.  
Once mixed up, I used the darkest one and laid down my background. Then grabbed my favourite Art by Marlene stencil from her 2021 Advent Calendar and some sponges and coloured my page.
Lastly I added one of Marlene's Sticky Quotes to finish it off.

Must admit, I really like it. LOL, if it was a blank double page, that would not have been the colour I used, so good to surprise ourselves hey!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment