Tuesday 24 January 2023

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 13

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is using the Fashionista Wallpaper pack by Michelle Grant.
 

I wiped off the paint from my alpha stencils from a project a few days ago onto the next page in my journal and then thought it would be a great background for this one of Michelle's girls.

I added some contrast by stamping the numbers using stormy sky with my Scrap FX stamp and then adding paint flicks to grunge it up more.

I added a saying by Art by Marlene.

I decided to not overthink it and I think it turned out great.

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous journal page and background -love the image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic journal page!! and the wording is perfect Michelle x

    ReplyDelete