Sunday 8 January 2023

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 12

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is a Mash Up of  Michelle Grant's Seeker and Peace packs along with Elisa Ablett's Embrace Change pack.

 

I loved using the black and white background piece from Elisa's pack with the girl from Michelle's as well as the saying from the other one of Michelle's packs. I decided to keep the left page completely black and white and painted the black border to do this. I also had the black border spill over to the right page.

Using Elisa's Butterfly girl, I went with the rainbow colours and used a FX Scrap stencil to create the first part of my background. Then I used the extra acyclic paint to continue the rainbow, even though you don't see much of it. 

Once dry, I adhered my girl and used paint pens to colour her dress, hair and butterflies. 
I used pencils to colour her neck and face. Lastly going over some areas with my black paint pen and adding white paint pen in her eyes and on my butterfly.

Clarity is my word for 2023 and I think the girl on the left, once she has that clarity, brings colour and meaning back into her life. Here's to 2023 being a much better and brighter year for all of us!

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment