Wednesday 4 January 2023

Mermaid Dream World

This month I did a layout in my altered diary for my project to inspire you by using one of the mermaids from the Mermaid Dream World Kit Club August 2022 by Gecko Galz.


I used a dark violet acrylic paint and painted around the border of my pages.
Next I used a background paper from Gecko Glaz that I got in one of my DT Kits and torn around the edges and then adhered that to the centre of my layout.
Fussy cut my mermaid and adhered her. 
Next I used 2 of the stamps from Art by Marlene's 2022 Advent Calendar and stamps around my border to give some interest.
Lastly, I used one of Karen Yates saying from her Little Word Bits #3 file. 

I hope you like them and are inspired to join in on one of our many challenges this month.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment