Monday 14 December 2020

Vintage Ballerina Girl Bookmark

This month's Image Challenge over at Gecko Galz is a gorgeous Vintage Ballerina Girl.


I decided to make a bookmark with her for my Altered Book Journal.
I used one of the pages I took out and folded in half, glued and sponged the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink.
I then added a strip of glittery organza ribbon from my stash down the center.
Fussy cut and sponged the edges of my image and then added it on top.
Then using my Vintage Text  Mark Making Stamp by Uniquely Creative, I stamped off with ink using the distress ink top and bottom areas of the bookmark.
I added a mdf snowflake also from Uniquely Creative as a tab and then some gold flakes to add a bit more bling.
The back side I have added a strip of card stock to help strengthen it.

I am entering in the following Challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment