Monday 7 December 2020

Ralphie Treat Bag

I had never watched A Christmas Story, so when Traci over at Ephemoire showed us this Ralphie Treat Bag (plus more), I had to ask the question and hunt down the movie.

Now that I've watched the movie, it makes perfect sense!
A great movie, bit slow at times, but well worth the time to watch it through to the end!




As easy as print and cut!
A bit of ink sponged around the edges to give it the vintage feel and then adhere the sides.
I added a mdf snowflake on a foam dot, which I left raw as it blends in nicely. I did pop an enamel dot in the middle of it just to hide the foam dot. 
With the foam dot behind the snowflake, you can easily tuck the flap in behind it to close it.
I also fussy cut and sponged the glasses and added to the flap - no more needs to be done.

My water pistol is the perfect gift here in Australia to go with the Treat Bag as our Summer has just begun and boy is it stinkin' hot already!

Happy Holidays everyone and don't shout your eye out! Fa Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Clever! So fun and creative.


    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete