Wednesday 16 December 2020

Gingerbread Wishes set

It's Holiday Chaos time over at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps!

Day 4 is New Release / Bingo.


I went with the middle diagonal line - Designer Paper/Bugaboo Image/Die Cut.

I used the Female cup for Gingerbread Wishes Set.


I coloured her up with my Faber Castell pencils.
My background is a paper by Ephemoire (Ginger Whimsy).
I used the dame paper and printed my sentiment onto it and then used the smallest of my Jaded Blossom Stitched Circle die set to die cute and attach.

Made for a fun ATC.

I am entering in the following Challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

3 comments:

  1. Cute image, fabulous colouring and lovely design. Thanks for joining in with the Christmas Chaos challenges at Catch the Bug.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gingerbread card, very sweet! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Holiday Chaos challenges, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute design - love it!

    Thanks for joining us for Holiday Chaos with Bugaboo Stamps.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete