Tuesday 15 December 2020

Crabby Cathy Mail Packages

It's Holiday Chaos time over at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps!

Day 3 is ABC Challenge - Anything But a Card


I used a recent Freebie image called Crabby Cathy Mail Packages.


I coloured her up with my Faber Castell pencils.
I added her to my Mason Jar image by Ephemoire (Pastel Holiday Mason Jar Kit) and then adhered to some glitter card stock that I had die cut with a Jaded Blossom Stitched Circle die.
All that was left to do was to punch a hole, add some tinsel and hang on my tree.
(I made my Jack & Sally ornaments a few years ago)

I am entering in the following Challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. great idea and super cute!
    Thank you for joining our Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug where I am Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool to have a tree with your own designed ornaments, love the idea! Thanks for joining our Christmas chaos event at Catch the Bug, good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete