Tuesday 15 December 2020

Creations in Pink # 29

Time for the last Challenge of 2020 over at Creations in Pink....remember it's anything goes, but has to be mainly Pink.

This month our Sponsor is Hetty Clare Art.



I created with the image Lulu Love It. 


I coloured her with Distress Inks and fussy cut.
I cut out two tags with Patterned Paper from my stash, and then decided to use the backside of the bigger die.
I embossed my card mat with a SU Dot embossing folder that I only lightly embossed as I didn't want it to take over, just add a subtle element to the card.
My sentiment is from one of my cut-aparts from Uniquely Creative.

I hope you get a chance to craft this holiday season and join in with us.

I am entering in the following Challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete