Friday 9 February 2024

I could be wrong....

My Junk Journal Planner for 2024 is coming along very nicely.
Here is my 2nd page for April that I created for this months Challenge over at Paper Craft Secrets Facebook Group. This month the Challenge is "Flowers".


I used up a heap of leftover ephemera lying around and on my desk!
To start with, my page already had the 2 blue modelling pastes through my girl stencil by Scrap FX as well as scraped around it in the second shade. This paste was leftover the other month during a project, so I opened my journal, as you do, and added it so I had a start when I came to this page. There was too much to just waste.
So because I had the start of it being blue as well, I looked around my desk and close by and got some Mintay Mediterranean Heaven Die Cuts left over from a Paper Craft Party day last year as well as odds and ends to complete my page.
Lol, I have no idea what I was thinking when I scraped that modelling paste around her....anyway, I do love how my page turned out.
 
Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment