Thursday 8 February 2024

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 38

I created a double journal page layout using the Wisdom Art Image pack  by Annette Gearside for my first February Inspiration Post for Michelle's Creative Warriors.


I used one of Michelle's coloured images and fussy cut some extra flowers to add around her neck and head. 
I used a stencil from Bee Arty onto tissue paper and adhered to my pages leaving a strip on the right hand side page. In this gap, I used the Round About stencil designed by Michelle Grant for Bee Arty and have stencilled with Distress Oxide Inks straight onto my page to take away the blankness, blending it out into the tissue paper.

My owl and flowers are from Annette's pack. I fussy cut these and adhered onto page and then coloured using some of my Colour Blast mica powders.
Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment