Thursday 30 March 2023

Spend energy on what matters

Have you seen the Quarterly Challenges over on the Gecko Galz Challenge Blog?

Our second Challenge is an Altered Canvas and ends 29th of May, so plenty of time to get yours in.  

Here is my entry using one of the Zen Goddess girls from the freebie during our October 2022 Blog Hop.



I repurposed a 8x10 canvas that I had used for a leaf bouquet that was starting to look a bit worse for wear.

I used one of the resin frames I created the other month and some shimmer mica powder by Colour Blast on it - how good did it come up!
I then have a bit of stamping, some texture paste through a new stencil from Bee Arty, a die cut, some plastic leaf stem and a finnabair metal flower with a mini gold bauble from Christmas time.
My rice paper saying is from Dina Wakley.

I really love how it turned out and have it on my wall by my printer.

I hope you like it and I can't wait to see what the next Challenge will be.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment