Wednesday 8 March 2023

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 16

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is using this month's Challenge Image pack Courage  by Michelle. 
 

I have had a lot of indecision in my life this last 6 months and still it goes on......it can't go on forever.

When I saw this month's images, I thought the girl looked lost and sad. I also was undecided on how to approach using her. So, this lead me to thinking that things are not always black and right, sometimes you make the right decision and sometime you don't. 

Anyway, I settled on a black and white theme, then did my Indecision words in colours to add a pop of colour to my page. 

I hope you all have fun with this month's challenge and I look forward to seeing what you do later in the month as I am off on my well earned holiday cruising around New Zealand!

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. A great interpretation of the sentiment and love the indecision in colour against the black and white-hope life gets sorted for you soon
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol, I'm sure it will. xoxo

    ReplyDelete