Friday 10 March 2023

Ode to Spring

Have you entered this month's Customer Challenge over at Gecko Galz yet?
The theme is Ode to Spring.

I made 2 Birthday Cards this month.



I have used the Spring Blush ATC pdf for my backgrounds on both cards.

The first card I have added my lady from then Sex Kittens pdf which is from last years October Blog Hop 2022.

The second card, my girl is from Life Altering pdf from the October Blog Hop 2014.
 
I hope I have inspired you, and now it's your turn to show me what you can do this month - you have until the 29th to get your entry blogged and onto the blog page. Why not try an image from the Newsletter freebies as well.
It really is worth the try to have some fun and maybe win $25 to spend in the store along your way!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment