Friday 24 March 2023

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 17

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is a Mash Up of  Expand and Rainbow Lyrical Wallpapers, No1 Pattern Pack and Paper Dolls Starter #1 pack.
 

I started with some stenciling using black acrylic paint on the left page. On the right page I wiped off the stencil to give the faded look.
I then adhered some patterns printed on tissue paper and a bit a white gesso in places to fade out spots and blend a bit. I adhered my girl from Michelle Grants Expand pack.

On the right side, I added my tissue paper print from Rainbow Lyrical by Karen Yates and then used Distress Crayons to add some additional colour and blend. I added some black acrylic paint to my page edges and blended that out too.
While I had the crayons out, I added a touch of yellow to my left page as a focal point.

I then added black acrylic paint and crayons to colour my paper doll and adhered her to my page.
I then added my "It will work out" saying on tissue paper.

Many many layers of tissue paper on this one.

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment