Thursday 10 November 2022

Retro Christmas

Have you entered this month's Customer Challenge over at Gecko Galz yet?
The theme is Retro Christmas!
 

How funky are they!

I really did have to add some snarky quotes as we (I am) are getting our Sassy on this Christmas!
I created my own Dex Cards using my punch and some cardstock as well as a print from the Retro Christmas ATC Set
I printed 2 more of the sheets and used on my Prozac Dex card. 
The Prozac girl is from the Retro Christmas Ladies Collage Set and my regifter is from the Christmas Pin Ups Collage sheet.

I googled the quotes, typed up and adhered.
 
I hope I have inspired you. Now it's your turn to show me what you can do this month - you have until the 29th to get your entry blogged and onto the blog page. Why not try an image from the Newsletter freebies as well.
It really is worth the try to have some fun and maybe win $25 to spend in the store along your way!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments: