Thursday 24 November 2022

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 9

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is using this month's Challenge Image Wonder by Michelle Grant. I really love the coloured images with the two sides of the face. 
 



Something just a little bit different this month! 

I created a couple of Art Journals and used the images for the front and back covers.
I actually printed these ones on glossy photo paper.
Matted onto black card stock and then laminated.
Punched with my Happy Planner punch and then put on the disc.
I cut up some Water Colour Paper pad and also Acrylic Paint Paper pads to fit my covers and added them too.
My words are from Karen Yate's Little Word Bits #2.

The only problem with these is that the covers are very slippery!
I hope my Crafty Girlfriend loves hers as much as I love mine.

Well, I hope I have inspired you to look at your packs a little bit differently and maybe try this out yourself for some special gift giving.

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment: