Tuesday 8 November 2022

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 8

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is a Mash Up of last month's Challenge Image Enough and  Reset Art Image pack, both by Michelle Grant.
 

I had started off by fussy cutting my girl and some of the flowers. The I printed off the lovely coloured image and saying from Reset and added the saying onto the image.
Lol, over the course of following week or so, I played around with positioning and thinking of backgrounds.
During my 31 Days of October for Art Journal Junkie, I often had left over paint. So in day 19, I decided to use those colours and stencils to start my background. I already had left over paint and leaf stencil used on the left page from another day.
Then it was a matter of positioning again and deciding on my next move.
That was to add some stamping with a Bee Arty stamp and also a Uniquely Creative stamp, and then adhering the images and flowers.
Once I had done that, I decided I needed to add some spots of colour to her hair, so I used my Inktense watercolour pencils. Lastly, I added some watered down black acrylic paint splashes and splats.

Well, I hope I have inspired you to look at your packs a little bit differently.

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment