Friday 4 November 2022

Naughty Christmas

This month I created a  Junk Journal page for my project to inspire you using the Retro Christmas ATC Set and one of the ladies from the Christmas Pin Ups Collage sheet by Gecko Galz.


The background page I had used up leftover paint on some stencils from a layout I did for 31 Days Art Journal Junkie October.
I just had to add some of the ATC sheets and my sassy lass.
I googled some quotes and picked this one out as it's perfect. 

Why not join me and try some snarky sassy Christmas cheer in your journals this year.

I hope you like them and are inspired to join in on one of our many challenges this month.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous page and the sentiment is perfect for the cheeky image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete