Wednesday 25 August 2021

Shine

I completed another page in my Junk Journal - one signature now completed. 
I can't believe I started it back in April last year - I go in spurts it seems!

Anyway, this time I am using "Shine" by Michelle Grant for the Michelle's Creative Warriors August Challenge over on Facebook.


I printed my image on tissue paper. My tissue paper didn't lay flat as I was in two thoughts, but I do love the effect it has given - sort of vintage, old page feel.
I used a base layer of white gesso and then Colour Blast Steel Colour Paste over my stencil - 100% from the Follow Your Dreams range by Colour Blast.
I coloured my girl using my Distress Inks and also used some fluid white paint for highlights.
My quirky sentiment is using a Cerulean Blue Koi Coloring Brush Pen.

I am also entering her in the following Challenges:




Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great page-love the effect you got using the tissue paper! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste!

    ReplyDelete