Wednesday 18 August 2021

A time of wonders ....

Online studies are great, but the downfall is reading off the computer and ipad strains the eyes, mine anyway!

So before I have to get ready for work, I thought I'd give the studies away now for today, and do a small project to clear the brain ready to head off to work for another challenging shift!


I got the Mermaid Magic sheet from Gecko Galz as a freebie with purchase off her Etsy shop so made my mixed media tag with the one I liked the most.

I used a Watercolor paper tag from Julie Nutting Tag Pad and some distress inks and stains to splash and smooch. Also used the Vintage Text Mark Making stamp by Uniquely Creative to add some more dimension. 
Addition of some trims from my stash and a sticker from Clippings Stickers by Tim Holtz.

I am entering her in the following Challenges:



Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely tag Angela! Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete