Monday 16 August 2021

A Girl has No Birthday

Birthday card I made for my Crafty Bestie.
Safe to share now as she has received it in lockdown no problem.


I looked through my copious digi files and come up with Sherri Baldy's My-Bestie Img 802 with Kitty.
Perfect for a cat lover!
I coloured her with my Distress Inks and then fussy cut out. Used my Jaded Blossom Stitched dies to cut some matts.
I tried my new Tattered Lace Butterfly Die that come with a craft magazine.
And my sentiment is from the Royal Throne stamp set by Kindred Stamps - yep, a Game Of Thrones fan right here.

I am entering the following Challenges:



Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

5 comments:

  1. it´s a sweet card!! thank you for sharing with us at my besties international challenge blog!
    hugs, Raelma

    ReplyDelete
  2. mooi kaartje
    bedankt voor het meedoen aan onze challenge
    groetjes jolanda bongers
    dt star stampz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to sharing with us your beautiful projet.
    Marie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're playing along with us on Star Stampz Challenge Blog. All the best!
    --- DT Gina Ang---
    Star Stampz Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete