Sunday 15 August 2021

Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge

I created a Junk Journal page with this month's Steampunk image for the Challenge.



I used some acrylic paints to create my background in my Junk Journal.
I haven't had my paints out for a few months so I really enjoyed getting messy and back into my Junk Journal!
When dried, I adhered my image of the month.
Then  I found a great saying from the Collectables Voyages Fantastiques Paper Pack by Stamperia to use and adhered that too.

I am entering the following challenges:



Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours you chose for your journal page

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful background! I can’t stop laughing at the saying! It’s awesome and perfect and so artsy. Right in there with ‘what if’ (I try this...) as we follow that with saying to ourself ‘it’s probably an absurd idea’. I love your journal page! It’s also perfect for steampunk as all the artistic design ideas for steampunk are fabulously absurd.

    ReplyDelete