Sunday 4 June 2023

Gecko Galz Steampunk Image Challenge

Have you seen this month's Steampunk Image Challenge over at Gecko Galz yet?
 
I needed a card for my husbands birthday so figured why not make 3!





I used the supplied image along with Oxidation ATC set and Urban Decay ATC set for my backgrounds.
My sentiment  is from a Simply B Stamps Steampunk digital set.

Did I inspire you?  
Don't forget you have until the 29th to get your entry blogged and onto the blog page.  
It really is worth the try to have some fun and maybe win $25 to spend in the store along your way!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Love the grungy backgrounds you chose for this little guy - great sentiment too! Thanks for joining the June Steampunk image challenge at Gecko Galz. x

    ReplyDelete