Thursday 8 June 2023

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 22

Time for my next project to inspire you.

I have used one of the girls from Seeker by Michelle Grant. 
My words are from Little Word Bits #3 by Karen Yates.
 

I printed my girl on tissue paper and adhered onto my paint mop up music paper from a few months ago.
I then put down some white gesso to dull my mop up page in my journal and added some stamping using Spring Flowers stamps from Bee Arty.
I used Black Soot Distress Ink on the edges of my music sheet and then adhered onto my page. 
Add my sentiment and then doodled a border around the edges.

I have been struggling to inspire myself lately, so hope I have inspired you a little bit to get your jounral out and use what's around you.

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment