Saturday 24 June 2023

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 23

Can you believe we are almost halfway through the year already!
It really is going by too quickly. With that said, here is my next project to inspire you. 
 

I started with putting a layer of black gesso on my page.
I adhered my background, which is from Daydream Wallpapers by Karen Yates.
Then I adhered this month's Challenge Image Miss Delightful by Annette Gearside an top before colouring her with my Inktense Water Pencils and Black Paint pen for the dots. 
I am not sure but I may have had a bit too much medium under that right check as I ended up with a huge coloured splotch there. Nevermind, I just added some colouring around her face to give her a grungy bothered look.
I used a Art By Marlene Sticker Quote to finish it off.

Well, I hope I have inspired you, and you still have time to get your challenge in to win a discount voucher to add to your collection of Michelle and Teams wonderful designs.

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment