Monday 18 October 2021

Winter WIshes

Winter Wishes and Season's Greetings!


Oh I really love this image from Gecko Galz - it's from the Very Vintage Christmas collage sheet.

I sponged the edges with some Stormy Sky distress ink as well as my vintage music paper.
I used a white square card base for this card - I think Christmas cards are better when they are square.
Anyways, I popped my music paper down first and then adhered my cream piece of lace and then my pale blue lace just overlapping.
Next I popped my image on top using foam dots to lift it off and sit over the lace better.
lastly I found my sentiment and postmark on a Graphics 45 paper scrap I have laying on my table top...as you do right!

What do you think? I love it!

I am entering it in the following Challenges:




Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment