Saturday 9 October 2021

Creatures of the Night ATC Challenge

Oh what fun over at  Gecko Galz this month, they have the Creatures of the Night ATC Challenge!

Being a bit time poor at the moment, I am only doing the Challenge and not the swap.


How cool are they!
I used the backgrounds and images from the supplied  ATC kit but used my Jaded Blossom stamps for the sentiments.
I added some Halloween Mix sequins from my stash - isn't it funny that the clear ones come out looking green in the photo.
It's hard to tell, if not impossible, but I actually used Glossy Accents to highlight the owls eyes, the bones in the bat wings behind my Ghostly guy and also the bolts and attachments on Frankie's head.

I am really happy with how they turned out - I did make another two, but the Challenge is for a set of 3...another post for another day as they say....

I am entering them in the following challenges:

This is Halloween! - October

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. I love those ATCs. I admire people who, like you, can work this small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a Boo-tiful set of Artist Trading Cards! Love them!

    ReplyDelete