Sunday 17 October 2021

One Year Older

This month we have an stunning Steampunk image to play with for the Gecko Galz Steampunk Monthly Challenge.


One day I will be able to do these images more justice!

After printing my image, I sponged the edges with Black Soot distress ink.
I cut a kraft matt for it and sponged the edges of it with Vintage Photo distress ink.
Using an embossing folder, I dry embossed the front of my card base.
Now when I placed my matt and image on top, I decided it needed something else.
So I ran a glue stick around the darker edge parts of the image and rubbed some gold flakes into it.
Much better I think you will agree.
So then I matted the image and adhered to the card base.
I found this saying on one of my scraps of paper from Graphic 45. 
Perfect for it and I love the grungy feel it has given it.

I am entering her in the following Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment